Cybersecurity in the Digital Age by BDO’s Gregory A. Garrett, U.S. and International Cybersecurity Advisory Services Leader); authored a new educational book aiding individuals of all industry and knowledge stature in better understanding the cybersecurity tools, techniques and best practices. The book is a guide for those who want further their cybersecurity knowledge and implement recommended best practices strategically.
Featured in Cybersecurity in the Digital Age is TetherView’s CEO, Michael Abboud. Mr. Abboud appears as the author of the educational and informative book’s preface. As the CEO of a leading Private Cloud provider, TetherView, Mr. Abboud has the utmost in knowledge when it comes to cybersecurity best practices and keeping up to date with hacker prevention tactics as even as technology continues to grow and change daily.
To purchased a copy of Cybersecurity in the Digital Age, please click here.
Book Overview: “Produced by a team of 14 cybersecurity experts from five countries, Cybersecurity in the Digital Age is ideally structured to help everyone—from the novice to the experienced professional—understand and apply both the strategic concepts as well as the tools, tactics, and techniques of cybersecurity.
Among the vital areas covered by this team of highly regarded experts are:
- Cybersecurity for the C-suite and Board of Directors
- Cybersecurity risk management framework comparisons
- Cybersecurity identity and access management – tools & techniques
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing – tools & best practices
- Monitoring, detection, and response (MDR) – tools & best practices
- Cybersecurity in the financial services industry
- Cybersecurity in the healthcare services industry
- Cybersecurity for public sector and government contractors
- ISO 27001 certification – lessons learned and best practices
With Cybersecurity in the Digital Age, you immediately access the tools and best practices you need to manage:
- Threat intelligence
- Cyber vulnerability
- Penetration testing
- Risk management
- Monitoring defense
- Response strategies
- And more!
Are you prepared to defend against a cyber attack?
Based entirely on real-world experience, and intended to empower you with the practical resources you need today, Cybersecurity in the Digital Age delivers:
- Process diagrams
- Time-saving tables
- Relevant figures
- Lists of key actions and best practices
- And more!
The expert authors of Cybersecurity in the Digital Age have held positions as Chief Information Officer, Chief Information Technology Risk Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Data Privacy Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, and Chief Operating Officer.
Together, they deliver proven practical guidance you can immediately implement at the highest levels.”