Information Technology (IT). Keeping individuals connected, businesses growing and being the largest vulnerability that every hacker wants to break into. In order to stay one step ahead of outside intruders from entering your most critical data, IT professionals must continuously be one step ahead of the digital world constantly developing, safeguarding and encrypting the walls that house your personal and business related data.
Have you ever wanted something so badly that the sheer feeling of want was motivation enough to keep you from quitting until you obtained your goal? That is the mentality of a digital hacker. They want the data you have no matter who you are and to be naive to this fact means you’re most likely next due to known vulnerability. This is why Data Warriors, such as the Engineers at TetherView constantly monitor, manage, develop and evolve our security strategies frequently.
As new forms of cyber attacks continue to develop each minute, cyber security threats are everywhere. Let’s keep up with the cyber attackers:
- Continuously evolve your methodology behind your firewall encryption.
- Be aware that there are different types of cyber attack and data breaches.
- Eliminate password importance and use Multi-factor Authentication (MFA).
- Become informed and do your research, so you notice the signs or have alerts in place when someone is penetrating your environment.
- Most cyber attacks rely on the naivety of the hardware user, which is why it is important to be diligent about the emails we open, attachments we click on and where we’re connecting our devices when we access our files.
Help reduce the risk of a data breach by having your IT infrastructure protected by ever-evolving digital techniques to lessen the chance of putting your sensitive data at risk. Don’t follow the crowd that doesn’t believe they’re at risk until a data breach happens to them.
– Brian Ruane, Technical Support Specialist at TetherView
For more information on this subject or guidance, please Contact Us.